Re: Open Letter to the General Looping Community regarding Video Demos of Loo...

In a message dated 3/20/02 9:31:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, papadave55@hotmail.com writes:

I have a lot of video footage from Loopstock I in San Luis Obispo and I am also willing to do the video shooting of  looping demonstrations or workshops.

papa dave!.....your camera was never off at Loopstock l..... what do you have in mind for this body of work? whatever it is, i want a copy.....we can only hope and pray that there will be videos of "looping demonstrations or workshops" in the future.....michael k