Re: Lee "Scratch" Perry interview quote on edp

I have yet to hear a bad record by Augustus Pablo. First-generation dub.
My fav is "East of the River Nile," recently reissued by some British
label whose name I forget. Lots of tasty melodica and very stoned
Echoplexing. An incredible textbook on how to make air move. The best part
is the tagline on the back of the jacket: "Producecd by Jah Rastafari"

Incidentally, in the previous post, Scratch is talking about his original
(most likely tube) Echoplex, definitely NOT an EDP! Anyone know where to
find out more info on his gear?