Re: EDP feedback pedal

At 8:13 AM -0800 3/20/02, rich wrote:

>and you're being serious here? i'm just trying to picture you and
>Matthias, sitting around, maybe over a cup of herbal tea, saying
>"well, you know how uncomfortable guitarists get when they're forced
>to go into the keyboard section of the music store...maybe we should
>address that".

I'm a guitarist, sort of, and I'm uncomfortable going into the
*guitar* department of most music stores. Aside from the dreadful
clangor, there are all those clueless sales droids circling for the
kill (Rik Elswit excepted). The only music stores I feel comfortable
in are the funky little mom-and-pop ones where the proprietors are
just as happy to have a real conversation as to try to sell you
something. I especially like Lightning Joe's Guitar Heaven in Arroyo
Grande and Future Music in Hollywood.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com