A FIX! (was Re: Behringer FCB1010 HELP!)

OK, I'm wrong!  The FCB1010 DOES in fact control the output level of the
Repeater via CC (CC#110 controls channels 1&2, CC#111 3&4)

Why wasn't mine (or Michael LaMeyer's) working?

They were WAY out of calibration!  WAY OUT!  Poking around the web I
came across this little nugget:

http://www.altrion.org/fcb1010/post.html

and followed a total calibration procedure.  Woop, there it is.  After
following this simple procedure, my FCB1010 now works fine... for
sending CC from the expression pedals.  Can't confirm whether the other
issue about PC numbers not all working, but I also found a post
somewhere that states the FCB1010 spits out a PC+1 message, which could
be the source of many of the problems with this badboy.

On the upside, I've found that of all (MidiWizard and Yamaha) the MIDI
controllers I've purchased, this one is by far the best for controlling
the Repeater.  Also the cheapest.

Now, I just have to make EVEN more room on my floor to deal with it!
YIPE!

Mark