Re: EDP footpedal

How loud are those switches? sometimes those big heavy-duty metal switches
also make a heavy-duty loud klunk when you press them. I notice that
whenever I see people use the dl-4 in a quiet setting, or at the quiet
moment just as they start recording a loop. The loud noise of the pedal is
distracting.

kim