Re: Real Woes - Was: D-Cell Rocketh The Haus

As a Mac user, I'm getting sick of the format wars in media files.
Microsoft has been reasonably good for Mac users, though some really
nice features of it's codec don't work for the Mac OS.  Real is just a
monster in every way.  Why do people use it again?  I hope that mpeg 4
comes and unites us all in a Zagnatronic 12 Galaxies.

Mark