From: SoundFNR@aol.com [mailto:SoundFNR@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:39 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP Delay+Mute Mode Request

> Thanks Andy- so how do you add to the delay while it is still muted
muted
>  and in a Hold state? As for the input mute that wouldn't work for me
as the
>  EDP is not in an Aux.
>
>  Cliff

When you're in Delay Mode
go into Mute
...and in Loop3 you can always add to the loop
...in Loop4 you can add to the loop if you're not in Hold (overdub
LED=red)
when you go to Mute.

In Delay Mode the "feedback" pedal controls the input to the loop, the
dry
signal is unaffected. So you'll be able to use it with your set up as
described.

andy butler  (apologies for last post being sent twice)