syncing JamMan/EDP

Hi all... I know there is probably plenty of info in the archives, but I
was
wonderin' if any of you have experience syncing an EDP and JamMan?
If so, what, if any, problems or issues are are to be expected?
Hmmmm Steve L...you're probably doing this right now, eh?
With plans for the CaliLoop Tour in progress, I am so hoping to sync up
with
Mr. LaFosse, and hopefully Mr. Grob also, but, alas, will not be doing so
with an EDP of my very own....so how's JamBoy gonna react to this?
Thanks
Max