RE: BASS LOOPERS to know about

Try Amoeba records, Destroy All Music, or Rockaway Records all in the
L.A. area- C

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Conkling [mailto:sorin@widomaker.com] On Behalf Of Sean
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:36 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: BASS LOOPERS to know about

Just curious with all this talk of bass loopers, does any one have a
of the band DOS ( kira from black flag and Mike Watt ) not bass looping,
but was hoping some one has a copy or knows where to find one ?

We shall play this one note for 27 minutes and call it " the wall "

"You can't teach a drum machine how to improv..."

For me, love must be ugly, looks must be devine and death must be

                - Dali