Re: JamMan Upgrade

At 05:49 PM 3/6/2002, Jon Wagner wrote:
>>I usually want to fade in 20-30 secs, irregardless of loop length.
>
>WOW!  I could never figure out why I thought feedback never seemed to
>work
>the way I wanted on the EDP - especially on long loops.  Now I realize
>that this is what I had secretly been wishing it would do.

understand that fading and feedback are quite different things, and serve
different purpose. One doesn't replace the other. Feedback is a tool for
evolving and modifying loops, rather than just ending them. There is a lot
to learn about feedback, how it works and what it is good for, check some
of these links from the LD site:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/FAQ8.html
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tips/Tips_fromLD.html#tips1

kim