Re: Cali Loop Tour 2002?! - Latest thoughts

At 08:24 PM 3/6/2002, Andre LaFosse wrote:
>If we did SLO on a Thursday or Friday, and a couple of things in the Bay
>Area over that weekend, it would probably make things reasonably
>managable for everyone involved.  The Banana's at Large clinic idea
>isn't bad at all; what about the possibility of some sort of house
>concert deal somewhere in the area?  (And/or doing a clinic there, if
>the Banana's idea doesn't pan out...)

I've been planning to do a clinic/show with Matthias at my warehouse
towards the end of the month, which would be a lot easier than carting
everything across the bay to Bananas. (and a lot more centrally located to
others in the bay area.) no details yet, so this doesn't count as an
announcement. :-)  I don't think I'd want to try to host a whole bill of
performers, though. we've got enough things to do this month already....
kim