Re: Cali Loop Tour 2002?!

At 5:31 PM -0800 3/6/02, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>I think that Gibson, Electrix and Lexicon should sponser a world
>loop tour!

Not forgetting Line6...

Seriously though, it would be interesting to have a loop event or
tour with manufacturer sponsorship, if only as a way to shine a
bright light on how well or how poorly the different companies are
designing their looping devices.

A related idea is for Electronic Musician to have a special looping
issue with a historical article (written by Gary Hall?), a product
shootout, and profiles of prominent loopers. I'll be happy to help
pitch the idea to Steve O.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202