Re: JamMan Upgrade

I had an earlier version of Bob Sellon's upgrade in a JamMan that I
reluctantly sold last year to move to the EDP/Repeater camp.

The non-destructive and reversible fade is a terrific feature and I really
wish I had it back.  Although great for other reasons, feedback control as
fade isn't a subtitute for me because it is so tied to loop length. I
usually want to fade in 20-30 secs, irregardless of loop length.   And
able to fade it back in is totally cool.  Controlling output volume
with a volume pedal on the output is ok, but its hard to do so smoothly,
it takes attention to focus on that rather than introducing the next

I'd love to see a midi command for the EDP that would do that.