From: plain jane
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 1:21 PM
Subject: vocal looper?

Who out there is doing vocal loops and what are you using to pull it off?

I right know am using a Repeater and an EDP for percussive and acoustic guitar loops

accordingly. They are both midi synced as well. But I would like to have a separate looper

that would be footpedal activated to capture come vocals on the fly. I don’t really want to spend a

mint (like I did on the repeater and EDP) I was thinking about the Akai Headrush or the Line 6 DL-4. I guess I lean toward the Akai from what I’ve read. With either of these I don’t think they have the midi sync capability but I’m not sure that would be a big problem since the vocal loops wouldn’t last the whole song just short parts.

Any ideas/advice is much welcomed…

Kevin McPeak