Cali Loop Tour 2002?!

max valentino wrote:
> ....hmmmm .....how about a California Looper's Tour?  There's some food
>for
> thought....

Been thinking the very same thing myself, Max.  LA, San Luis Obispo,
Santa Cruz, the Bay Area...  I think it's damn do-able.  And I'd love to
be able to arrange such a thing while Mr. Grob is still in the states...

Can we do this, folks?  What needs to be arranged, in terms of
specifics?  How soon can we realistically book consecutive gigs up (or
down) the coast?

Let me know.  I'm itching to hit the road with this stuff.

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com