Re: CFC question (repeater)

i have a friend with a repeater and he did have some trouble with the
CFC - there is a specific one that works best, so be aware ;) i will ask
him which one it was...

-jeff

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 08:49  AM, Evan Meyers wrote:

> okay, i know i should be checking the archive for the
> answer to this, but i figured, i'd eventually come to
> the list for popular consensus anyway...
>
> i ended up heading out to alto music in middletown
> yesterday and left with a repeater after scoping out
> its capabilities (what a machine!)...and now to make
> my unit complete, i need to get some type 1 CFCs.
>
> what do you guys find is the best card to use with the
> repeater?  how much space do you get normally for a
> card (and approx how much data does that hold in
> actual loop time storage)?  also, where do you
> noramlly go to buy these flash cards.
>
> also, are there any other add-ons to these machines
> (aside from the footswitch and external effects) that
> can help make it a more powerful tool?
>
> any and all help is appreciated!
>
> thanks, e va n
> happy looping!

> Yahoo! Sports - sign up for Fantasy Baseball
> http://sports.yahoo.com

-----
Jeff Blanding
jeff@modaldub.net
http://www.modaldub.net

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a
promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own
were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."
  - John Donne