Re: prog-rock (way off-topic)

snaps~
-----Original Message-----
From: rich <rich@nuvisionsca.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: prog-rock (way off-topic)

>>yah man. the 13th Floor are way gone. Roky Erickson also has some bent
solo>>recordings, my fave among them, something like the Devil Alien Dog
something>>or other, though he came back in the 90's with Whatever Will Do
My Ryhme. I>>have a live rec. of The Floor and they were just making a mass
of sound and>>Roky's going off about space, goovy music!

>if ya wander in the direction of 13th floor and like what ya hear,
>also check out some early Spacemen 3...
>
>they were heavily influenced by 13th Floor (with even a cover of
>'rollercoaster'), velvets, neu!, suicide, and others.
>>best,
>>rich

Rich -

thanks for the tip in that direction.