Re: mac laptop set-up

Chems,

Tell us how you go when you perform live. (LIVE?)

What sort of music do you make with that setup, ie  do you record live
loops at gigs?

This question applies to everyone,
How do people cope with hi-levels when trying to record a loop at a
gig... electric instruments are fine, but how about anything else like
sax or vox?

thanks
-Keith