Re: doublenecks-slightly ot

Hey Scott, Warmouth is probably the only company willing to make a double
neck body. Both of my Strats are warmouth Frankenstiens and their work is
very good. The neck on my silver strat is a whopping 1 and 7/8 wide with a
fat back neck profile, mondo huge! I really like the way it fills my hand
and I notice less hand cramping and fatigue and an increase in sustain.
Check them out on line and check their thrift shop for bargains.
Good luck,
Bill

Warmoth_Guitar_Products