Re: Lofi Lotech Lopriced Looper

Check out those voice recorder chips they have at Radio Shack or
Digikey.  They will do 20 seconds, are fairly cheap, will run off a
battery
and are easy to integrate into a circuit (they come with a data sheet but
you can also download it from
http://www.winbond.com.tw/PDF/sheet/1400_1.pdf)  They also have a loop
play
function and are SUPER low fi (like 8khz sampling rate or less).  On the
other hand, they are also really cheap so what do you want?  Their
lowfi-ness is also kind of part of their charm!

Good luck!

Lorren Stafford
http://www.blackbocmusicfx.com
http://www.winternet.com/~r4c