Re: Loopstock idea

Oh, yeah, I did miss your post.  That sounds like a great idea.  This could
even facilitate little or no gap between performances, allowing more
breathing space over all.  As much as I like an open style of Loopstock, I
hate being pressured to set up super quickly (which always causes me to
misconnect something)