RE: A New EDP Bein' Born

>That's a whole new subset of EDP use, where it is the master clock. Its
>neat
>to see the Repeater show the tempo immediately after the EDP loop is set.

Neil-
  One thing to be careful of in my experience:  Make sure that 8th/beat is
set up correctly before you make a loop in the EDP.  If you have it set up
to 24 8ths/beat and make a really short loop, repeater goes crazy and
screws
up the sync from there on.  The only fix I've found is a power cycle of
the
repeater.
Jon