Re: Loopstock Update

Untested but theoretically my setup will consist of a small rack (a table
on
which to place it might be nice), some floor pedals (okay, probably too
many
floor pedals), my guitar, and I'll want to do a stereo send to the PA. I
could bring my own speakers, but that's just more to setup and tear down.
I'll also have a drum throne to sit on unless someone else wants to
volunteer to loan out theirs.

I also hereby volunteer to shorten my set. I can probably hold it to 15
minutes. That probably works best if there's a way for the audience not to
have 10+ minutes of setup before and after the set.

Mark