FOUND OBJECTS USED IN LOOPING

about the Martha Stewart wastebasket that people have asked about:

The wastebasket is solid brass and was designed to look like a giant
thimble.

On stage, I always joke when I ask if anyone has seen a really large needle
and
thread.

Also, after my performance,  I can always say,  "I've always wanted to say
that
I've banged Martha Stewart.............and now I have"    ;-)

oh, and I was the guy who suggested this wonderful piece of 'found
percussion' initially.

Which makes me think:

    How about a thread about very cool found objects that people have used
to make looping music with.

Yours,  Rick Walker (Loop.pooL)