From: "Wolf, Bill" <bill.wolf@ness-usa.com>
To: "Bill Cummings" <billcumm@sprynet.com>
Cc: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:54 PM
Subject: RE: Percussive Loopers

Finally a guy with more edrum stuff than me!

I've been having a problem with my MPX100 and TD10.  I have it connected
to an effects send on my Mackie.  When I add reverb to the TD10 channel,
there's a noticeable phase cancellation in the snare drum freqs.  It's
really annoying and happens even if the MPX100 is set to 100% dry.  I
don't think it's how I have things wired since I used to use a midiverb
in the same manner with no problems.

And if I connect the TD10 directly through the Lexicon, it sounds great
however there's a slight latency that's really distracting.  I'll start
playing a beat and find myself actually slowing down.  I guess there's
just a weird delay with the outputs of the MPX100.

I'd love to find a good under $400 reverb to replace the MPX100.  Any
suggestions?