Rack input wanted

Hi All,

I'm just starting out and need some input/advice on the best way to set up a traveling rig. I'm going to be on the road, including Japan and Europe.

All I have so far is an EDP. I play native american flute and add other percusive stuff to the mix. I'm thinking an SKB ATB case is important. Can any one advise me on how many spaces I should get? I have a feeling I will be adding more stuff? Is a mixer important?

I appreciate any and all advice any one can offer me.

Peace, Blue