Re: Looping live, professionalism , etc.

Title: Re: Looping live, professionalism , etc.
Sure Steve! I've been semi-off line for a few days, I could read my email
but unable to respond until now. So sorry I used the term "professional",
I didn't expect people to jump all over the term. I should have said "quite competent".

dB