finding the right tree ... and barking. WAS payment blah blah

yeah something i forgot to mention is that i don't try to put on my Klaus
Schulze/Robert Fripp tribute act at the local frat bar ... i show up with
a funk
band and my Hammond organ.

the gig with Death Squad was an ambient thing. that last unpaid bar gig
was with
the funk band. there are examples of both "forks" of my music on the
suitandtieguy.com site.

when i do the electro stuff, the crowd is so small i just invite a party
over to
my capacious studio. there are no art galleries or other appropriate
venues in
Peoria for this. it's pretty depressing yet so _liberating_ to realise
this.

i don't think there's much disagreement though between the posts in this
thread.
not in my mind at least.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com