Re: the pears of hive looping (addition question)

  Hello,
  Thanks for the insights on looping in the live "arena"!
  Since my only experience playing music in front of
  people has been in bands, it's great to read how you
  guys deal with being a solo music performer, as well
  your thoughts on the styles of looping in different
  situations. I'd have to agree that a Fripp-like sound-
  scape would work better at an art gallery than a
  Brotzmann-esque hurricane in a sheet metal factory
  feedback detonation; although, that might go over well
  before a rock/punk show.

  Thanks for the insight you're providing to us newbies
  out here.
  Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2002!
  Chris Olden