S/PDIF- MOTU- Repeater question

Hi all-

Just got a Repeater and the best OD pedal ever- the new Tech 21 Tri-AC- I'm a happy man. Right off the bat I can say I will not be selling my EDP as a result of buying a Repeater- I can see they really are different animals and are currently becoming aquainted in my 3 space rack. :) Having the EDP in front of the Repeater is very cool- esp with everything synced up midi from a Korg ES-1-

My question is in regards to my MOTU 2408 and the Repeater- I can't get the S/PDIF to work- an I am wondering if the MOTU will only handle 24bit signals on a PC? But then- it doesen't work in stand alone mode either so that is probably not it-

I have set the clock to the S/PDIF and all I get is noise- the noise changes when I start/stop the repeater-

If I route the digital signal from the Repeater to my TC M-One and then into the 2408 it works fine-

Any suggestions/ideas appreciated-

Happy holidays-

One-Happy-Looper,

Cliff