new guy (hello) ... set up question

Hello I'm new to all of this and wanted to say hello! Two days ago I received my order for a pair of the new Gibson echoplex units, as well as the floor pedals to run them... I put a link to loopers delight on my web site, and joined this e-group last night I am very curious as to how others set up to loop, if you don't mind I would like to start by describing my set up as to leave my self vulnerable to criticism and/or suggestion...

Warrior 9 string bass (F#, B, E, A, D, G, C, F, A#) into a Morley "little alligator" volume pedal ... after the little alligator, the signal splits by way of a Morley ABY splitter...

The left side which I call the bass effect channel goes through an EBS Octabass > EBS BASSiq > Morley pro series II BASS WAH > echoplex > into one channel on my Roland VS880 > into one channel of my peavey Kosmos> into one channel of my peavey dpc100 > into one peavey 210tx into your ear...

The right side which I call the guitar effect channel goes through a Digitech whammy 4 > i send a dry into one channel of another Morley ABY splitter and the wet into the other channel, they combine as one and go into a Morley pro series distortion/wah/volume pedal > echoplex > into one channel on my Roland VS880 > into one channel of my peavey Kosmos> into one channel of my peavey dpc100 > into one peavey 210tx into your ear...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com