Re: phil keaggy

....About 6 months or so ago, I saw Phil Keaggy in concert.  A small,
intimate setting.  Although I have long recognized and admired his
artistry,
I am not an aficienado.  I went, not to check out a incredible
fingerstylist
(but boy was I impressed!), but to see how another looper worked the craft
live.
To put it bluntly, I was nothing less than absolutely amazed.  Since I
also
use a JamMan,( love it and will keep using it even after the Repeater gets
here!), I was especially impressed with his "interaction" with that box.
Throughout the show, I could be heard, whispering under my breath, "How'd
he
do that?" and "Oh, I have got to try that!"
It was incredibly inspiring, motivating, enlightening, entertaining and
educational.  Ended up buying a couple of his cds that night.... and
nicking
a few of his techniques!
Max