Hoax, OT (was: VIRUS ALERT!)

This is a known hoax.  The presence of that file does not indicate the
presence of a virus.

Please search anti-virus sites FIRST before you forward things like this!
And even if you find legit warnings, please reconsider before posting to a
mailing list about looping.  It's completely off topic.

- Ken
kenzo@free-music.com