Re: very OT: Re: Soundscapes/Frippertronics debate postscript

todd,

>I have always been amazed at dt's great spirit in participating in the
>conversation, and I, too, check out many of his posts just to hear a real
>'educated by intense experience' type of viewpoint.  I also feel the same
>about kim and matthias and others, for the record.  I am once again amazed
>by a real patient and sane response by mr. Torn, especially given the
>strength and heat of some of pb's inflammatory comments.

thanks for the positives aimed in my general direction!
for the sake of clarity, though, i wanna point out that the only reason
that
*i* felt bad about that murky miscommunication was when i understood that
peter b. was shutting down his activity with *everybody* @ LD, as a result
of
*our* misunderstanding --- i'm sure this place offers some value/insight
all-those-who-loop, which small social-group would & should certainly
include
him.
(ain't no other loop-communities that i know about, which gives LD a
certain
weight --- as scattered & tattered a community as we might be).
best,
dt / splattercell