RE: FIRST LOOPING MEMORIES

> How about a FIRST LOOOPING MEMORIES THREAD?

I remember that one day in the mid-seventies, my friends and me had
collected all their tape recorders (I think 5 of them), put them in a
circle
on the floor, and ran long tape loops around. The results were ... er,
experimental, but interesting. Lots of noise and hiss that piled up. Too
bad
no recordings have survived. Oh well. Later ... 79-81 ... first
Frippertronics-inspired guitar loop performances with 2 Revox boxes ...

= michael peters
= computer graphics + electronic music
= www.mpeters.de/mpeweb