Re: New loop-heavy Real Audio from forthcoming album

>Greeting Loopsters!
>
>Just a quick note to say that I've added a couple of (rather long) tracks
>my website for a forthcoming duo CD that I've just finished recording with
>pianist Jez Carr - all the music is freely improvised, or perhaps more
>accurately, unplanned and spontaneously composed. The only effect I'm
>using
>is a DL4 (and I think I've managed to squeeze some pretty varied sounds
>from
>one box!) and there's no post-processing going on, save the addition of a
>little reverb in pro-tools, and no editing.
>
>Hope you enjoy  them - the CD (with another 5 tracks) should be out
>Feb/March next year...
>
>head for the MP3/Real Audio page on my website... do let me know what you
>think...

Very nice stuff, Steve. You really do get a range of tones from the
DL-4. The 2nd piece reminds me of Bill Evans. You both leave a lot of
space, and the music has room to breathe. I look forward to the CD!
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer