Where to buy Jewel cases in SF?

I need to obtain clear CD jewel cases by friday. Does anybody know of a
place in SF or Oakland where I could go to purchase these in a small bulk
order (like 50)?

I've had luck in the past with CD Duplication places that aren't
bedroom-run
affairs. There was one place around 4th and Howard a few years ago, but I
can't seem to find them now.

I'm looking for CLEAR CD jewel cases, as in the piece that the CD itself
rests on is as clear as the rest of the case.

Thanks,

Matt