Starrlab Demo (was [OT] Handsonic's Potential 4 Wackiness ...)

William Mcallister wrote on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:18 AM

Is there a starrlab demo video available? thanx, Bill

Harvey says not yet . . . I know that Chris King had some Quicktime stuff
on
his web site but those files are unavailable right now.  Bobby Beausoliel
(that name ring a bell?) is supposed to be doing something sometime (he's
on
the demo CD) but nothing available right now . . .  Also Harvey says he
hasn't worked on the software upgrade this week, so we wait patiently for
good things to come . . .
Gary