Re: Repeater multiply function

rd,
>Is there a way to record a short percussive loop
>on the REPEATER & go into a multiply mode where I
>can record a rhythm over the drum loop & turn it
>off when I decide to end the rhythm?
no, i don't think so.
possible workarounds might include 'fractional multiply' *after* multiply,
and/or 'trimming' to taste after 'multiply'..... but, neither method
sounds
as if it'll suit your improvisatory needs.....

>I know there is a "Multiply" function where I can
>multiply it out in multiples of 2 times, but I
>would much rather do it on the fly because
>sometimes I do not know how long my rhythm
>section will be.
better than me, though:
i *never* know how long your rhythm section's gonna be.
*-)

>I want it to do a loop multiply quantize similar
>to the EDP.
me, too.
so, i still use an EDP in addition to repeater.
dt / splattercell