re:[OT] Handsonic's Potential 4 Wackiness

Title: re:[OT] Handsonic's Potential 4 Wackiness
Do you mean internal sequences or external? I use mine to sync midi clock to my edp as well as my partner's edp...The only thing I REALLY wish it had was another pair of stereo outs.   tr

From:
just john <just-john@just-john.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:44:20 -0500
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: [OT] Handsonic's Potential 4 Wackiness ...

Sorry to be so Off Topic, but now I've seen evidence that at least three
other of you have Roland Handsonics, and I was wondering if you've done any
exploring of the odder possibilities of the beast.

F'rinstance:  I imagine for loopers, there'd be a big temptation to fiddle
with the option that allows pads to be programmed as sequence triggers.
Has anybody tried that?  Variations would include the "start sequence"
setting and the "play next sequence event" setting (I forget what Roland
calls that officially.)
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *