Re: take the red pill

I'll see your amen, and raise you a hallalullia, ma man.  I, for one, find
it all to easy to get sucked into the world of THINGS, but I've gotten
better in my old age.  If you spend all your time learning software, you
really never get intimate with your tools/toys and without that intimacy
it is tough to make ART.  I'm really bummed that the
software I've been using (Metro 5) is no longer going to be updated by
Cakewalk.  I've been with it since version 3 when it was MIDI only, and
now it's not working well on my G4 running OS 9.2.1.  So I guess it's the
end of the line, and I'm back to looking for a sequencer/hard disk
recorder that will work with OSX.  Looks like Logic 5.  Looks like
my wife will be getting my Korg 1212i/o as well.  What was deluxe, becomes
debris....  OK, gotta go, the machine lord beckons...

Mark