Re: L.I.F.E.

I exchanged several emails with him a couple of years back and had the
same
status report.  I would dearly like to have a L.I.F.E. (so to
speak).  Seeing the current discussion I thought maybe he'd finally made
some more... not that I could afford it at this point in my l-i-f-e.

I look forward to hearing your album.

                         -nick