Re: L.I.F.E.

David,

I took a listen to "LIFE - Track 4", and decided to look up
this amazing little instrument.  I'm in love.  I HAVE to get a
LIFE!  Thanks for the introduction!

Blessed be,
:-)Michael

I used a DL4 exclusively with the Little Infinite Frequency
Expander instrument on my CD "The L.I.F.E. Album". (Samples at:
www.mp3.com/davidtalento) The growls and pings and scrapes are
all  LIFE into the DL4 and it was flexible enough for me to use
almost all the features and presets on a 60 minute album
without duplicating much. I can't say that about many delays
out there.