Re: Pandora tool box: I'm not at ease...

olivier,
>You are certainly all aware of the fact there exits out there several,
>not to say numerous, CDs provided to give a "hell of an experience as
>far as weird textures are concerned".
>Recently, I came at a friend's place, acroos a CD, Akai format, called
>something like Pandora tool box.
>Maybe some one knows it?
i know it; i made it.
it was the second of my three sample-discs, in this order:
1) tonal textures
2) pandora's toolbox (w/cover art by mick karn, photos by steve jansen)
3) splattercell loops for ACID

>Because some "sounds" have me puzzled...
>If someoenes here can hear it, I suggest one take a "lokk" at these
>programs:
>regretlessly
>eeoyee
>submar brave
>tulkhed
right.

>For a start.
>Either  a well known guitar player, intervening sometimes here, and
>quite alooper to say the least has been part of the team on this CD or
>something is very wrong...
there was no team; just me.
maybe something's wrong, anyway.
*-)

>When it doesn't look like it directly out of "Tripping over God" or from
>"What means solid...." with a very light touch of added treatments, it
>is definitely feeling like his way of treating loops.
some of the material on 'pandora' comes from 'tripping....' and 'wms,t'.
some of the material on 'splattercell loops for ACID' comes from the same
sessions as 'splattercell ::: OAH'.

>Of course I may be totally wrong, I may mistake my wife for a hat, or
>whatever.Maybe I' deluded or my ears ned tuning...
olivier malhomme, ou oliver sachs?

best,
dt / splattercell