Re: proel volume/expression pedals

>i must admit, i used an ernie ball for a short while, and dumped it
>when the responsiveness was too sluggish for me.  yes, it would go
>full off, but the ramp up to full volume seemed too concave for
>me...too little too late, then full volume.

If the value of the potentiometer is higher than the input impedance
you connect the pedal to, you get this effect.

>maybe just me and my style/rig...i know loads of folks love 'em.
>
>these pedals would be used with my mixer aux sends.  i'll have the
>aux sends pots up to unity gain, then use the volume pedals to
>control input to jamman and mofx.  then these will return to their
>own channels on the mixer.

there it is, the mixer probably has 20kOhm input and the pedal 100kOhm or
more.

Most pedals that dont reach 0 can be mechanically adjusted, just
loosen the pot a bit and turn it until its all closed.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org