Re: just beginning need help

At 2:37 PM -0800 11/20/01, William Mcallister wrote:
>Can you put everything into a mixer set your levels then in to the
>looping device? My main instruments I'm looping are Didgeridoo and
>hand drums some electronic percussion.

If you have multiple sound sources that's probably the best way to do
it. The thing you have to be careful of is leakage from mics that
aren't currently in use. For instance, if you're playing the
didgeridoo  you may need to mute the percussion mic(s) and vice versa.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com