Re: New Topic - Labeling music [Was Re: lawson's missive]

I've tried on occasion describing some of the stuff I've done with the
instructions "imagine the Cocteau Twins recording for ECM". It generally
didn't work mostly because people usually only knew one or the other
reference and if you have to explain the shorthand it isn't short any more.

I tried "New Age Industrial" as a description for a while as well with
similarly poor results.

Mark