Re: Soundscapes/Frippertronics debate finale

I have one last thing to say on this topic:

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah bala blah blah, blah blah
blah. Blah, blah blah bala blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah
bala blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah balablah blah, blah. Blah
blah blah, blah blah balablah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah
Balablah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah balablah blah, blah blah
blah blah, blah blah bala.

Oh yeah, and I invented the Rutles!  Yeah they stole it from me!  Frank
Sinatra too!  Yeah!  I invented Frank Sinartra!

Mark Sottilaro