Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

EXACTLY.  I think Fripp probably meant this name with more than a bit of
his tounge in his cheek.  Belew calls his Johnson Amp based loops
"Beloops"  in much the same spirit.  It's just a fun silly name like the
person on this list that calls his home studio "Mr. Blinky."

Boy do we love to pontificate.

Mark Sottilaro