Midi arpeggiating with Quasimidi Quasar - advice needed

Hi,

I'm looking for a midi arpeggiator to use live together with EDP and a midi
equipped guitar. Now there's a Quasimidi Quasar available here and I'm
wondering if someone have tried live arpeggiating with this unit?

I did live arp'ing some eight years ago with a Oberheim Cyclone and a
synth.
Unfortunately I was stupid to sell my Cyclone back then. But today, with
the
EDP around, I think it would be cool to loop synth arpeggios in the EDP as
well as the clean guitar sound - and then play melody lines and
chords/arpeggio on top.

Regards

per boysen